Bush DVD2041

Bush DVD2041

Without DivX Playback - DVD-RW Player - DVD-R Player - DVD+R Player - with DVD+RW Playback

Review of "Bush DVD2041"

published 16/07/2009 | 122artina
Member since : 08/03/2008
Pro price, ease of use, nice look
Cons remote broke but it was expected as it was used a lot
Picture Playback
Sound Level
Ease of Use
Ease of Installation
Remote Control

"Great value for money!"

We got our bush dvd player from Argos which was the cheapest one available. At first I was a bit suspicious expecting something to go wrong but sofar I must say it has been very reliable. We have this player for 3 years and I must say all has worked just fine and has never let me down. Some more expensive players will not play all dvd's but this one has played well. It just does what it says.
Now our remote control has burned off and the only thing is that the replacement cost almost the same as the dvd player but then again u can get the dvd player with remote cheaper than the remote itself second hand of course which is what I have found out while searching the internet, which would make as little as 10 pounds. The player is well made nice silver colour has not chipped or any visible scratches, nice blue light illuminated buttons, couldnt be simpler to use. I would say it looks more expensive than it is. The only thing is it is hard to control if you cant find the remote. U cant move down the screen to make selection etc. Still the basic operations such as next, previous, play, pause, stop are controlable from the unit.
The picture is great, the sound is fine, seriously no problems at all. I feel its a great value for money since it cost us only 17 pounds when we got it.
I would recommend this dvd player for casual use to everyone if you don't plan to play blue-ray disks.

• TheHairyGodmother published 17/09/2009
    Sorry but much more information is required to achieve higher ratings. If you add anything to this review in terms of additional detail and opinion, please do not hesitate to drop a quick message in my guestbook and I will come back and re-rate :)