Business Post

Business Post

Review of "Business Post"

published 09/07/2010 | mr-dan-uk
Member since : 09/07/2010
Pro Next day delivery, fairly cheap (but for a reason)
Cons Parcels returned to sender, Customer service was unhelpful, Nearest depot over 20 miles away
Speed of delivery
Reliability of company
Competitiveness of charges/prices
Customer service

"Useless Company - AVOID"

The first time I dealt with them, they had posted a card through my door because I wasn't in, telling me that they would deliver tomorrow. The next day, I left a note on my door telling them to leave the parcel with the neighbors if I wasn't home. When I got home from work that day, I saw that they hadn't even been able to get into my building this time and just left the card on the floor outside!

The following day, I stayed home from work to sign for another parcel (also delivered by Business Post). I called that morning at 8am sharp (opening time) to get both parcels delivered on the same day, but they told me that the van had already gone out for delivery. I told them that I would collect from the depot, but when I checked the address I saw it was over 20 miles away (a 50 minute drive) from my house! The second parcel was not delivered because they said they could not access my building, even though I was at home all day! I called the next day to ask if they could re-deliver the parcels on the following day and they told me that both had been returned to sender!! On the card it said that they would keep all parcels for 5 days before returning them, but mine had only been there for 4 days, and the other parcel 1 day.

I had another parcel with them, and I was not home for both occasions when they tried to deliver. I called them on Wednesday and asked if they could deliver on Friday because I had a day off on that day. They told me that it would be delivered on that day, and that I could call at 8am to schedule a 2 hour delivery window. I was happy because I was finally going to get a parcel from them. I checked the tracking number on Friday morning and saw that it was still being held at the depot. I called to ask what was going on, but they just told me that the parcel was not going to be delivered today - no explanation and no apology! I told them that they could deliver it on Monday, but to leave it with a neighbor because I was not going to be home, but they said that it would depend on the driver. It is now Friday, and I have yet to have a single parcel successfully delivered with this company!

Product Information : Business Post