Busuu.com

Busuu.com

Review of "Busuu.com"

published 09/01/2016 | Ciaoshu
Member since : 09/01/2016
Pro Great concept, multiples of native speakers to review your work, reasonably priced
Cons Navigation horrible. Multiple website mistakes. Tech support don't think they have a problem.
Application Process
Office Staff
Teachers
Course Material

"Concept gets 5 stars, Website gets 1 star."

This works very well, is a great concept for learning language, because you have available so many native speakers to help you. You can conduct live chats and have people communicate with you, to try out your skills. You can also help others correct their work. I spend a lot of time doing that with much satisfaction. The premium membership is reasonably priced, and you can begin learning for free. The problem is the website navigation is atrocious. There are multiples of other mistakes that have been previously reviewed here, so I won't mention. I wrote technical support and they denied any problems, and implied I was nuts so to speak.. I tried to help, by pointing these things out, but until they get this mess fixed, I won't pay for premium membership, although I would love to.

• 1st2thebar published 16/04/2016
    Requires a format.
  • MrsWilkes published 09/01/2016
    not particularly helpful
  • ravingreviewer published 09/01/2016
    I am still none the wiser.

Product Information : Busuu.com