Buyer Beware! (urgent warnings about products/services to avoid at all costs)

Buyer Beware! (urgent warnings about products/services to avoid at all costs)

Review of "Buyer Beware! (urgent warnings about products/services to avoid at all costs)"

published 20/04/2009 | Robbyh
Member since : 20/04/2009
Satisfactory
Pro Beware of Franchises, use people who have been recommended
Cons Too expensive for an ok product, it's hard to find out what it will cost you

"Don't use Venture, find a good local photographer"

We had the same sort of experience last Christmas.

We were given a £125.00 voucher by some friends who had bought it at a local shopping centre.The photos were fun and lots of them were 'high key' ie photoshopped. The high pressure sales technique really put me off and my husband and I ended up spending £600.00!!!!
On a recommendation from a friend recently we went to see a local photographer at his weekend stall in Northcote Road London SW11. The experience was such a contrast! Fabulous photographs with no obligation to buy, we ended up spending £185.00 on a photo which would have cost us £900 at Venture.

I really wish I had trusted my gut instinct and used somebody who had been recommended Please contact if you'd like more details.

• TheHairyGodmother published 07/02/2011
    Sorry but there is not enough information or opinion in this review to make it helpful from the point of view of a consumer looking at making a purchase. If you update please leave a message in my guestbook and I will return to re-rate.

Product Information : Buyer Beware! (urgent warnings about products/services to avoid at all costs)

Listed on Ciao since: 27/09/2000