Bvlgari (Bulgari) Splendida Rose Eau de Parfum

Review of "Bvlgari (Bulgari) Splendida Rose Eau de Parfum"

published 28/08/2017 | wardenblw431
Member since : 07/10/2002
I am back at last, been a long time coming, I know, but things have settled now we have moved and I have some time to devote to this site.
Pro Feminine Scent, Long Lasting
Cons Expensive
Staying power
Design of the bottle

"The Future is Rosy"

Bvlgari (Bulgari) Splendida Rose Eau de Parfum

Bulgari Splendide Rose is a newly launched scent for 2017 and I received this perfume as a leaving gift from my previous colleagues after leaving my job for pastures new. Knowing that I had recently received a free sample through my door and that I had liked the perfume but couldn’t justify spending that amount of money on this perfume, my close friends at work knew just what to buy.
The scent is very light and delicate with top notes of mandarin and blackberry. In the background there are subtle mid tones of Damask Rose and then in the background the base notes of patchouli, sandalwood, vetiver and musk making it ideal for daytime wear.
Although I normally avoid rose perfumes as I always felt they made me feel older than I am, I do however like this scent. It’s not at all overpowering, it reminds me of walking through my grandparents rose garden when I was younger so it evokes many happy memories for me when I wear it. I also get lots of compliments whenever I wear it – even on holiday where it was my signature fragrance during the evenings. I try to avoid heavily perfumed fragrances in the summer evenings, and this is an ideal scent to wear.
The bottle design is simple, but feminine and I love the colour of the perfume – delicate rose pink. It may not stand out from the crowd – after all there are a number of eye-catching perfume bottles out there on display, but the scent itself is enough to be a crowd pleaser.
While the scent is delicate, it lasts all day with the lingering aroma of fresh sweet roses that remind me of long hazy summer days whenever I wear it.
Prices can vary for this perfume – For 100ml you can expect to pay anywhere from £72 (Amazon), £87 (John Lewis) to a whopping £97 (Perfume Shop). However I am sure that there will be special offers on the horizon especially with, dare I say it, Christmas just around the corner. Urgh!
While I am fortunate to have amazing friends that thought a lot of me to club together to buy me this fragrance as a gift, I would probably wait until it was on offer before purchasing a bottle for myself. However as a little goes a long way with this scent, you do get value for money.

• NBCMad92 published 01/09/2017
    Well done :)
  • beautybuff published 30/08/2017
    vg
  • MrYorkiesWorld published 30/08/2017
    Good!

offers "Bvlgari (Bulgari) Splendida Rose Eau de Parfum"