CAT Take Apart Dump Truck

CAT Take Apart Dump Truck

Construction/Farm Vehicle - For ages: 3 Years +

Review of "CAT Take Apart Dump Truck"

published 05/10/2015 | K2705
Member since : 02/10/2009
Thank you for all the reads and rates, I will return all rates asap. I review a lot of Childrens products and toys, there will be a lot of Thomas the Tank Engines reviews.
Pro Durability, develops motor skills and imaginative play, price, quality.
Cons None.

"CAT Take Apart Dump Truck."

As well as being a big fan of Thomas the Tank Engine my 3 year old Son also loves anything to do with construction, diggers, bulldozers etc, so when my Parents saw the CAT Take Apart Dump Truck they just knew he would love it and bought it as one of his Christmas presents last year, it still is one of his favorite toys.

The CAT Take Apart Dump Truck is basically a large yellow and black plastic dump truck, it can be pushed along on large chunky wheels and the tipper part on the back of the dump truck actually tips up to empty whatever is in it. It is made from a tough durable plastic and really is sturdy, ours has been played with so much, it is driven around the house, played with in the sand table, carry dirt around the garden and various other bits and pieces, we even gave the Guinea pigs a little ride in it the other day but I did have to stop my Son from tipping them out into their run, I don't think that would have gone down to well, but despite all this use it really does look as good as new.

The thing that makes this dump truck a bit different is that you can use the battery powered yellow and black plastic drill which comes with it to take it apart. There are silver coloured screws in various places, you simply fit the end of the drill over one and press one of he buttons to remove the screw, the second button on the drill makes it go the other way and screw the screw back in. You can remove things like the wheels, the cab, the front of the truck and various other parts. The drill requires 2 AA batteries, we still have not had to replace ours nearly 10 months later.

The truck measures 30 x 14 x 18.5cm, and is aimed at children aged 3 years and above. It is ideal to help develop fine motor skills aswell as imaginative play, my Son loves making up different games with his whether it's alone or along side his other construction vehicles.

My Parents bought my Sons dump truck from a local shop and I'm not sure what they paid for it, however this is also available from Smyths toy shop where it is sold for £14.99. Personally I think this is a fair price for this and it is worth the money, my Son has certainly got his money's worth out of his.

I would highly recommend the CAT Take Apart Dump Truck, it is of an excellent quality, very well made and certainly durable, in my opinion it is worth the money. My Son loves his and it is ideal for any child who is a fan of construction toys.

• Secre published 12/10/2015