CCL Computers

CCL Computers

Computers & Electronics

Review of "CCL Computers"

published 19/06/2006 | ROYW1000
Member since : 24/05/2006
Pro Good Prodcuts, Prices, Service
Cons Not a huge Range
not rated

"Top Site"

I am very much into my PC Equipment and spend a lot of time on the Internet and I find this site one of the best around in terms of service and speed of delivery.

I have purchased from them complete systems to build your own systems and have always found them to offer a first class delivery.

They always deliver when they say they will, the goods are packed well and the products are good value for money.

They often have special offers on with some of the vendors and offer some unique products in both computers and audio visual but often dont have things like the audio leads etc to go with them but these can always be purchased locally or from another vendor.

Overall this is a great site, easy to use. I also notice they came top in February for the Highly Commended award for online retailers in PC Pro.

I would always recommend this vendor and I have now been using them for many years when they only started out and since they have grown to a larger business I have not suffered a drop in service like many vensors do.

Roy

• lindsayjayne published 20/06/2006
    Not heard of these before. I run my own business and am always needing computer bits, so will bear these in mind - thanks for the tip. x