leicester... 5

leicesterfan

Member since:01.01.1970

co-operative? they certainly were

20.05.2004

Advantages:
cheap, helpful, face to face service, trustworthy, no hassle

Disadvantages:
none

Price

1. karen5416
  2. madhouse000
  3. supersexycoolchick

MY EXPERIENCE.

My experience of this company is a very good one, ive been with this company for about 6 or 7 years now and never had any problems, theyve always been courteous, fast and efficient.

When i first started out with this company, i called and asked for a quote, which they couldnt give me immediately due to computer problems (the wonders of modern technology), instead of keeping me hanging on the phone for ages, the operator said they would call me back with the details. This happened about 30 minutes later, with an apology for not being able to give me my quote there and then.

To my amazement the quote was the cheapest id had by over £100, i said i was happy with the quote, and the woman said an agent needed to call at my house to fill in the forms and for me to sign the documentation.

The agent called at my house on time as arranged, he was fast and efficient, but most of all courteous and polite. We had abit of a laugh to pass the time as we filled in all the boring forms which made the time pass quicker.

Added bonuses of going with this company, were that i got my dad as a named driver on my policy for no extra cost, windscreen cover was included (all i had to pay was the 1st £50) windscreens can easily be £200 or £300 depending on the type of vehicle.

When i had an accident it was even better service, all i had to do was take my car to the sandicliffe garage for the repairs to be done (it was the nearest recommended repairer), i took the car in explained what happened and what i wanted, i didnt have to fill in much documentation, and i got a courtesy car immediately. Then when the car was ready i paid my excess to the garage, and then away i went.

In conclusion, this company has very competative rates without lowering the quality of service provided. Its nice to have a specific agent to call on if you have any problems, its always nicer to deal with a friendly face rather than having to deal with a recorded messsage

giantpanda21 12.03.2006 17:41

My husband used this company last year to cover him and me on the car and they were the cheapest for us then they are a great company. Great review

Testarossa 14.06.2004 22:18

Sounds a lot better than my experience. One year on, and my car is still not sorted! Sam :o(

AnitaM 21.05.2004 14:34

I've never had a quote from these but maybe one to bear in mind at renewal time.