CIS - Motor Insurance

CIS - Motor Insurance

Review of "CIS - Motor Insurance"

published 19/11/2005 | sarah1178
Member since : 15/11/2004
Pro no deposit
Cons none as yet
Price
Service
Efficiency

"no deposit-no problem"

It's hard enought to find cheap insurance let alone an insurance company that doesn't want a hefty deposit up front but when a friend recommened CIS for my car insurance I found both.

I struggle to get cheap insurance as i've always been a named drive, I only have a peugeot 206 1.1 and i was getting quoted as high as £1200!! I tried CIS and they quoted me £600 with a named driver added, replacement courtesy car and a £150 excess.
Then came the nice bit, i opted for monthly payments and found that they do that over 12 months which means no deposit up front!!

You can get quoted on the internet like i did or you can call and be quoted on the phone. I received the documents within about 3 days which was quite quick in my experience.

I've also switched the insurance since taking it out to another car, i phoned to do this and found the staff to be veryprofessional and pleasant to deal with. The switch took place there and then with no charge and i received replacement documents two days later.

All in all so far i have no complaints but i guess the big test is still to come and that's if i ever need to make a claim!!

• toffeeboy published 17/03/2010
    www.helpinsureme.co.uk - lists a massive number of insurance companies, brokers, and comparison sites. They reckon you can get more quotes from their site than anyone elses.... Anyone want to write a review?
  • toffeeboy published 17/06/2007
    www.click2insure.co.uk - more 'no deposit' schemes.
  • Marans published 20/11/2005
    Is the replacement car for write-offs as well as while repairs are being done? Many companies rely on the repairer lending you a car, so it's not really a service from the insurers at all. Emma x.

Product Information : CIS - Motor Insurance