CIS - Motor Insurance

CIS - Motor Insurance

Review of "CIS - Motor Insurance"

published 12/05/2006 | evilfran
Member since : 21/10/2005
Pro ethical company
Cons not the cheapest
Price
Service
Efficiency

"Very efficient insurer"

I was insured by co-op insurance for several years, I never had any problems with them as I luckily didn't need to contact them. When i did need their help, after being rear ended by a 4x4, the acted very quickly, I had a courtesy car within 24 hours, they came and collected my damaged car, and took it to be repaired. They gave me all the details of the garage, who were based in chingford and very helpful. The crash happened a week before xmas, so the repairs took a bit longer than normal, but it wasn't a chore to wait for it as the courtesy was perfectly ok.

The reason I left however, was that the premium seemed very high, even with a maximum no claims discount.. I did some research and found an insurer who only charged about half what the co-op wanted.

If you are an ethical consumer, they have great ethical policies, but alas they are not the cheapest. To be fair to them, I didn't ask if they would match the cheaper quote, they may have done, so it's worth a try.

• sun2006 published 13/05/2006
    I have got same service quality with much cheaper insurer. AA
  • giantpanda21 published 13/05/2006
    My husband and i were with CIS last year and they were the cheapest for us even though i was a learner at the time. We had no hassle with CIS but the premiumdid go up at the renewal date and we found someone cheaper.
  • evilfran published 12/05/2006
    thanks for your comments, very quick, only just put it up, should I be putting stuff like website addresses and phone numbers on the review?

Product Information : CIS - Motor Insurance