Cadbury Creme Eggs

Cadbury Creme Eggs

Review of "Cadbury Creme Eggs"

published 13/09/2017 | Sophie713
Member since : 13/09/2017
Pro Fun, tasty, creamy, colourful
Cons too big, when you feel like something small, some of my friends say its too sweet
Taste
Smell
Product Quality
Packaging

"One of my favourite sweets"

ONE OF THE BEST SWEETS EVER!! =)
Awesome Cadbury chocolate with lots of sweet cream inside. I love the way it looks when you cut it in half. I have never seen any other similar candy, which would look like an egg. I always cut them in half before eating which is also a great thing to do when you want to share. =) It is pretty filling since it is completely full of the sugary filling, I love it is not hollow but when I want something small or want to watch my calories I wish there was a smaller version. It still was the best present I got for Easter this year. I got the whole box of them. Yummy!! The box looked nice however the individual packages are a bit boring - don't get discouraged, they are amazing.

• 1st2thebar published 15/09/2017
    Alright.
  • catsholiday published 14/09/2017
    I would suggest you follow RICHADA's advice
  • RICHADA published 14/09/2017
    Having now read all four of your reviews - published consecutively - the best advice I can offer is to read around the site, look on the new reviews list for Very Helpful and Exceptionally rated reviews - it will give you a much better idea of what we do here - and what you will earn money from publishing. R.