Cadbury Dairy Milk Puddles

Cadbury Dairy Milk Puddles

Review of "Cadbury Dairy Milk Puddles"

published 24/04/2015 | stacey2911
Member since : 23/10/2013
I'm Back after over a month of not having a laptop
Pro Taste, price
Cons Nothing
Taste
Smell
Product Quality
Packaging

"Yummy puddles"

Cadburys Dairy Puddles
Price:- £1.00

I was recently shopping in my local sainsburys when I saw a few bars of this all new chocolate product.. Dairy milk puddles, I just had to try it, that's my diet out the window and I was doing so well.
Cadburys dairy puddles unlike the usual squares of chocolate you get these are in the shape of puddles which I find great although there's only 2 puddles per line as they are large and only 8 per bar (90g bar) therefore you definitely can't make it last as long as a normal dairy milk bar if you have the will power.

Puddles have a hard dairy milk outside with a yummy hazelnut filling, the filling is a little goey and reminds me a lot of Nutella. It's delicious and a treat that I will be having many times I'm sure. Apparently they do puddles with a mint middle as well but that wasn't there when I was picking up my bar so maybe it's extremely popular.

The boring but important part
Contains: Milk, Hazelnuts, Soya
May Contain: Wheat, Nuts
May contain other nuts, wheat.
I would highly recommend this delicious new bar of chocolate, have a look and treat yourself when you're next out shopping you won't be disappointed. I'm not sure if this is permanent or just around for a limited time so grab it whilst you can

• danielclark691 published 21/11/2015