Cadbury Flake 99

Cadbury Flake 99

Review of "Cadbury Flake 99"

published 20/03/2012 | aveen11s
Member since : 20/03/2012
I'm new to this site and still learning the ropes, constructive critism is appreciated as I'm trying to improve. I try to return as many ratings as I can. I usually review beauty products and spend time on Dooyoo so have a look there for more reviews!
Pro delicious!!
Cons never lasts long enough!!
Taste
Smell
Product Quality

"self confessed chocoholic!!"

This may be a biased review as I am 100% a chocoholic and for as long as I can remember flake has been one of my favourite chocolate bars, I dont know if its because it is such a light, crumbly chocolate which doesn't compromise on its rich cadbury taste but I love it!

As with any chocolate bar cadbury produce, it has the distinct flavour which I personally love but thats case of opinion.

sadly flakes aren't as common as they used to be and the only time I ever really see them any more is at the ice-cream stand which I dont be visiting often!

It can be a little messy because as the name suggested it flakes EVERYWHERE when your eating it but thats just part of the fun!

• princesschaos published 20/03/2012
    Could perhaps comment on the packaging, price of the item etc. Just needs a few more details :)
  • mozzie76 published 20/03/2012
    You need to add more details to your reviews instead of writing lots of shorts review with little details in them!

offers "Cadbury Flake 99"