Cahoot Loans

Review of "Cahoot Loans"

published 27/12/2006 | ERICTHEVIKING123
Member since : 27/12/2006
Pro easy to open
Cons customer service and payment of money owed to me

"CAHOOT LOANS"

I set up the loan easily 2 and 1/2 years ago and was in a position 4 months ago to close the loan and pay the outstanding amount early. Cahoot had a facility to do this on line and I thought the loan account had been successfully closed as the settlement figure had been taken out of my current account.

Unfortunatley although my direct debit payments stopped the account remained open therefore appearing I was in arrears.

After numerous phone calls to Cahoot, customer services admitted the mistake and arranged a refund of £266 which was owed due to a mistake in the settlement figure. This was 3 months ago. Despite multiple discussions with Cahoot customer services and messages of : Yes, we apologise, the cheque is in the post..... I am still waiting for the money they owe me.

Buyer beware....

• Julieshobs published 28/12/2006
    Hi and welcome to Ciao, sorry for the low rating but you do not give enough info about Cahoot themselves and what the do. If you edit this review leave a note in my guestbook and I will be happy to re-rate. Jules.
  • Collingwood21 published 27/12/2006
    Welcome to ciao. I think you need to start at the beginning here, rather than just jumping straight into the problems. Why did you chose to get your loan from Cahoot, for example? What is the loan rate? Where there any early repayment charges? Was the loan easy to set up? try to think along these lines.
  • MitchellandAimeesMum published 27/12/2006
    Welcome to Ciao. Sorry for the low rating but all you've done is told us about your experience with them. To gain higher ratings you need to tell the consumer more about the company, what they do etc. If you edit I'll gladly re rate.

Product Information : Cahoot Loans