Caicos Conch Farm, Providenciales

Caicos Conch Farm, Providenciales

Review of "Caicos Conch Farm, Providenciales"

published 14/07/2007 | crystaltipps1
Member since : 14/07/2007
Satisfactory
Pro It makes a change from the beach
Cons None the wiser after my visit!

"What a bizarre place!"

This is one of the strangest places I've ever been.Everyone talks about it, but it's not that easy to find, and when you do, it's really hit and miss as to whether or not it's open. When we went the sign said it was closed, but nobody stopped us from walking around anywhere we wanted. The little cafe was open and sold the strangest tasting cans of fizzy drink. The cafe staff didn't question us being there when the farm was supposed to be shut! No information was available about what was going on and apart from some shallow pools of water and several large piles of broken conch shells there really wasn't a great deal to see. You'll learn more about the conch by going on a boat trip that includes conch diving. The guides will tell you all about them.

• duskmaiden published 14/07/2007
    U'm not really much the wiser after this review
  • inbetweendaysx published 14/07/2007
    more information on the place would be nice.. if you add more let me know and i'll come back & re rate x

Product Information : Caicos Conch Farm, Providenciales