Review of "Calvin Klein Deep Euphoria Eau de Parfum"

published 20/01/2017 | Liebellu
Member since : 17/01/2017
I work from home, besides odd jobs I run two companies and am both a mom and a wife. After years of traveling and working on luxury super yachts, we now enjoy a more quite and settled life in our new Country, England.
Pro timeless, long lasting, luxury
Cons bottle can be awkward with hands that battle with grip
Staying power
Design of the bottle

"Heavenly Hits"

EUPHORIA eau de Parfume

SIZE: 10ml, 30ml, 50ml or 100ml

A special treat or your Go To Perfume of choice? Euphoria is all about sexiness, fantasy, and being captivating. I personally love how when I wear it I forget I have it on till I catch a whiff of it and I STOP and think now that is nice... then remember oh wait it is me! A great Pick Me Up when you have the urge to break free from everyday life! For me it has to be the Perfume and not the Eau de Toilette on me there is no comparison or compromise - but that is just me.

As with all perfumes they react differently to everyone which is what makes them so delightful! They are commercial yet personal in my opinion. The shape of the bottle is sleek and futuristic, I find it very beautiful in itself. I like they way they now make the odd changes to the colour of the bottle for the different extended range of "Euphoria"

Notes: Pomegranate, Persimmon, Green Notes, Black Orchid, Lotus Blossom, Champaca Flower, with base notes of liquid amber, black violet, sensual musks, mahogany wood and a cream accord.

I think the longer you have it on your body so the different base notes develop and release a little bit more of themselves which I find delightful. - to be part of an exciting world filled with pleasure and surprise. A contrast between exotic fruits and seductive florals, for a rich, creamy, seductive signature. I find it deep and satisfying.

Price ranges from £22,55 from Perfume Click up £95,00 at Littlewoods for 100ml

• mademoiselle.ariel published 19/02/2017
    good review!
  • euphie published 27/01/2017
    vh :o)
  • rolandrat123 published 25/01/2017
    vh

offers "Calvin Klein Deep Euphoria Eau de Parfum"