Baktra 3

Baktra

Member since:15.04.2012

To lose weight or to stay healthy??

01.05.2012

Advantages:
It helps to loose weight very quickly

Disadvantages:
Taste .  If you are not used to it  -  it difficult to adopt to this taste of shakes .

Recommendable No:

Taste

Effectiveness

Price level

Why did you buy it?

10 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. euphie
  2. KateHurst
  3. pinky50
  1. sandemp

Hi, This is my first reveiw on this website. I always come here before buying any product so decided to register here and write my own reveiw.

Last year in August I registered with Cambridge weight plan. I received a details on the website of consultant to purchase CWP shakes.

First she is measured me and gave me brochures. She said that I need to decide with meal plan I want to go. Fully on shakes (415-600 calories per day) or 800-1200 calories - mix with solid food (in total there is 6 steps).

She wasn' very helpful as she did not explained properly how it works. She mentioned that if i dont have GP approval i will not be able to do CWP only on shakes - 600 kcal per day. So i went to 1200 kcal weight plan.

Before start my weight was 194lbs. On Day 1 i tried porridge. I did not like a taste of it so bin it and had a bowl of milk with cereals.

For lunch i had a soup. Soup tasted fine and i had all of it. But at the end i had strange after taste - to me it tasted some kind of chemicals. I had a taste of crushed chalk ( i was eating them when i was a child so i know this taste).

For evening i had a soup. And for snack i had chewy bar, which i did not like at all but i am not a b ig fan of chewy bars.

Good thing is - if you did not like somehting return to the consultant and she will swap to any other pack of food.

I had a headaches almost constantly, and i had a smotach issues first two weeks.

I have tried every single shake/soups/bar on CWP. Food I was eating - soups and crunchy bars.

On my second week meeting consultant weighted me - I lost 5lbs and presented me with CWP canvas bag as reward of this achievement. Then she said that she will not be available for the next 3 weeks and i had to purchase 3 weeks supply. I bought all these food pack but at the end of week 2 i felt really terrible stomach pain. I don't know whether it was from CWP food packs or it was something different but i stoped CWP.

I was grown in a family without sandwiches and takeaways. My mom loves cooking - so we had freshly meal every day. I never had any stomach issues. I could not had a food with chemical taste.

I was on CWP for almost 2 weeks and lost about 9lbs. Is this good result? Yes. Will I do it again? - Never.

My verdict - its easy solution to loose weight if you will like the taste but it can result some health issues.

Now I am back on healthy eating and daily excercise.

Good luck with your weight loss!!!

catsholiday 01.05.2012 16:02

Welcome to ciao

leetscram 01.05.2012 15:21

Good first review although change 'loose' the 'lose' in the title!