CameraBox.co.uk

Computers & Electronics

Review of "CameraBox.co.uk"

published 06/03/2009 | rabbit15
Member since : 06/03/2009
Pro good prices, fast delivery and excellent customer service
Cons NONE

"1st class service!!!"

If you are looking for a new camera, at a good price and want fast delivery, then Camerabox is the site to use! Having broken my previous camera, I was desperate for a new camera as quickly as possible for an upcoming family event. I came across the camerabox website and as I was unsure what was the best camera for me I decided to give them a ring. I was greeted by a very friendly young lady, who was more than willing to advise me on my purchase, and we decided the panasonic lumix TZ5 would be the best camera for me. I quickly placed the order at 4 o'clock on a tues and by 10 o'clock the next day the camera was in my hands. I really couldn't have asked for a better service. The website was easy to use, the prices were brillant, and the customer service was 1st class. Two of my friends have used this site since my purchase and both have had equally pleasant experiences. It is so common today that people complain when something goes wrong, but companies are rarely praised when they do something right!! Therefore, just want to say well done camerabox!!!

• citizencained published 17/04/2009
    Can't help thinking this review is a plant from Camerabox. Customer service only really comes into play when something goes wrong and that is when it counts and when camerabox are absolutley dire to the point that I'd be surprised if they're still in business after the recession, seriously unbelievably bad.
  • becky_tredget published 06/03/2009
    Good first review. Informative. Welcome to Ciao. :o)