CameraBox.co.uk

Computers & Electronics

Review of "CameraBox.co.uk"

published 16/03/2009 | Han09
Member since : 16/03/2009
Pro Very fast service with competitive prices.
Cons I didn't experience any.

"CameraBox offers first class service!"

I chose Camerabox to buy my new camera because I was impressed by the next day delivery service that it has to offer. It was 4pm when I placed my order and this was the only site I could find that offered next day delivery this late in the day. I placed it, albeit a little sceptical whether it would be processed in time but true to their word at around half five I received a shipping confirmation email to tell me that my camera had been dispatched. My camera arrived by courier at around 10am the next day. Not only does Camerabox offer the quickest online retail service I have ever experienced it was also very competitively priced. I am very impressed by this website and will be recommending it to all!

• TheHairyGodmother published 20/03/2011
    Sorry for the low rating but there is not enough information or opinion in this review to make it helpful from the point of view of a consumer looking at making a purchase. If you update please leave a message in my guestbook and I will return to re-rate.
  • Amy69 published 17/03/2009
    Doesnt sound too bad then! xx
  • lwa04lh28 published 16/03/2009