CarCraft Merseyside Car Supermarket

CarCraft Merseyside Car Supermarket

Review of "CarCraft Merseyside Car Supermarket"

published 22/06/2007 | Delia2007
Member since : 22/06/2007
Satisfactory
Pro spacious and lots of choice. friendly sales staff
Cons financial advisors appear to try to sell you more services on top of price
Price
Service
Efficiency

"car craft"

I recently bought a car from carcraft in Liverpool, and I would like people to take some caution when dealing with the financial advisors. I agreed to buy my car over 5 years interest free credit. After being accepted for this and agreeing the payments each month with the sales rep. I had an interview with the financial advisor who tried to put a charge fee on the total cost and also tried to get me to buy extended warrantee for any faults. My car already had a manufacturers warrantee for 3 years but the advisor tried to say it was invalid compared to the offer of extended warrantee they were offering to sell. It was no different! the advisor is just a salesman even if they say they are not. I was kept waiting for 2.5 hours after being told my finance had been cleared just to speak with this advisor. I was dehydreated as I had no coins for a drink and it was a very hot day. after I complained apologies were made and they informed me that they had discussed my financial agreement with another women who answered to my name. They even showed me the completed paper work to justiy their mistakes! on the day i should have recieved my car I got a phone call to say the car would not start and I recieved my car 3 days after the original sale of agreement. After recieving my car i have had it in the garage 4 times before the problem was solved- a cracked fuel pipe. When I informed Car craft they said it was not their problem as the manufacturers warrantee covered the work and it was now solved.

• Jamie73 published 22/06/2007
    Hello and welcome to Ciao. An ok review but to get higher rating I think you need to include a bit more info. Try having a look at other people's reviews on the same subject to get an idea of what sort of things to include. xx
  • wingnut888 published 22/06/2007