Car Giant Car Supermarket

Car Giant Car Supermarket

Over 4,000 cars in stock

Review of "Car Giant Car Supermarket"

published 14/10/2008 | gstevevndso
Member since : 14/10/2008
Pro Fast efficient , customer service
Cons Busy place
Price
Service
Efficiency

"Car giant"

Ive justt read some reviews, and have to state that I had a pleasent experience with cargiant.

First and foremost the partexchange offered for my car was resonable considaring that ,IT was going to auction and most likelly would be a sold at a loss, and therefore I got a big chunck of value taken from my new purchase.

Second their Finance team was fast efficient and hellpfull, Im a prime customer and got a prime deal with low apr, those who complain on this issue , maybe are subprime customers with dillusions of their finances.

Thirdly the salesman 'Bruno', was helpfull incitfull, and well versed in all aspects of finance the car and other products, such as Warranties and Gaps.

I bought my new car a lovelly audi A6, with a warranty that covers me for all major mechanical and eletrical components, and Asset Protection. which makes perfect sense to protect my purchase fully mechanically and financially..

I loved my cargiant experience .......annyone who goes there and purchases a vehicle and doesnt purchase Warranties and the gap is an idiot.

Your spending a great deal ammount of money second only to purchasing a house and not proctecting your purchase . ... sounds nuts to me .

I will allways buy from cargiant and so should everyone...

just be realisitic when valuing your car and parkers are just a guide ...... hence they are not buying and selling cars dummies.
And warranties pay for themselfes idiots.

Georgia

• majeedkazi published 14/10/2008
    Hi, Welcome to Ciao......