Car Giant Car Supermarket

Car Giant Car Supermarket

Over 4,000 cars in stock

Review of "Car Giant Car Supermarket"

published 09/12/2009 | Tobin_84
Member since : 09/12/2009
Pro Huge choice, helpful staff, value for money!
Cons Couldn't find any!
Price
Service
Efficiency

"Fantastic value for money!!!"

i recently purchased a VW Golf from Cargiant and i honestly couldn't have found the experience of buying a car so easy & simple.

It was my first visit there and only went in to have a browse with a friend who wanted to buy a Passat - couldn't believe the sheer size of the place. I eventually ended up walking out with a car myself! The car has Sat Nav, Leather, Sunroof, 17" Alloys, heated seats... the list goes on, i'd found my dream car, at a very cheap price as well!

The salesman who served me was very helpful with all my queries regarding the spec of the car and any technical questions i put to him, and when i asked if i could have a test drive in the car - not a problem at all! I had arranged the finance with no problems & i could have even driven the car away the same day if i wanted, but thought i'd calm down a bit and collect in a few days.

i found the collection process very quick and easy also. within a matter of minutes i had all the documents and keys to my new car presented to me by a friendly member of staff and was delighted to drive it away.

Cargiant's slogan is Giant choice, Giant Smiles, i couldnt' agree more!! i'm already recommending the place to my friends & family.

• TheHairyGodmother published 05/12/2010
    Sorry but more information and opinion are required to make this review helpful. Let me know if you update.
  • loopz27 published 09/01/2010
    As per comment below, this is only helpful insofar as to say you had a good experience but nothing else...
  • Tempus_Fugit published 09/12/2009
    sorry but while you may have found your dream car, you told us very little about what branch you visited, variety of cars, average age and price, how to pay (cash, finance, etc), interest rates on finance, down payment, insurance, you know, all the usual stuff that would make a review about a car supermarket helpful for potential customers

Product Information : Car Giant Car Supermarket

Type: Car Supermarket

Model: Car Giant

Long Name: Car Giant

Listed on Ciao since: 11/10/2006

Car Giant Car Supermarket - review and opinion - Fantastic value for money!!!

Tobin_84 5

Tobin_84

Member since:09.12.2009

Fantastic value for money!!!

09.12.2009

Advantages:
Huge choice, helpful staff, value for money !

Disadvantages:
Couldn't find any !

3 Ciao members have rated this review on average: somewhat helpful See ratings
somewhat helpful by (100%):
  1. TheHairyGodmother
  2. loopz27
  3. Tempus_Fugit

Write your own review Report a problem with this reviews content

TheHairyGodmother 05.12.2010 16:46