Card Factory

Card Factory

Review of "Card Factory"

published 07/04/2011 | star3683
Member since : 14/11/2010
Pro cheap, good quality cards and gift wrap
Cons can be very busy, no card payments
Range of products
Speed of delivery

"Bargain cards, gift bags, wrapping paper, bows, balloons etc..."

I am a huge fan of the card factory, why pay £2+ for a card in Clinton's when you can get three or more for that price in the card factory and they are just as nice.

My family have the same view as I do that a card for any occasion is about the thought you put into what you write on it and for sending it not how much you paid for the card. The card factory offer a huge choice in cards for all occasions for as little as £0.29 each!!

The cards available also have great designs from modern, cute and funny cards on offer. In fact if I am shopping for my grand parents then the card factory is my first stop, being of the older generation they prefer cards with a nice verse which is something the likes of Clinton's offers little choice off now days.

I became a huge fan of the card factory last Christmas, I needed several special individual cards and gift bags. My first stop was Clinton's where I was amazed and appalled at the prices, some of the cards I was picking up were up to £5.00 each!! I just could not afford or justify spending in the region of £30-£40 on a few cards and gift bags. This is when I decided to try the card factory, I got everything I needed for under £15. The only problem I had was with how busy the shop was, but it was very close to Christmas and for the huge amount I saved it was defiantly worth the queuing.

The card factory also sells a huge selection of gift bags/boxes starting from around £0.89. As well as gift wrap, bows, foil helium filled balloons, invitations and small gifts.

The only small downside to the shops are that they are a little small which means they can become easily crowded. They can also be a little disorganised at busy times such as Christmas but if you can be patient its still worth a visit. The staff are also very helpful and friendly and operate the tills at a very fast speed to reduce queuing time. You just need to remember to take cash with you as the shops only offer cash payment at the moment.

In conclusion the card factory is a fantastic shop that does exactly what Clinton's does at less than half the price. So if its the thought that counts for you and not the price then get to the card factory for a bargain!

Review may also appear on Dooyoo under the same name.

Product Information : Card Factory