Carex Shower Gel Moisture

Carex Shower Gel Moisture

Review of "Carex Shower Gel Moisture"

published 15/04/2012 | rabbit88
Member since : 28/07/2009
Hello everyone. I am 24 and I work as a nursery nurse. I enjoy reading, swimming, watching tv and keeping fit. I hope to get better at writing through ciao
Pro soft on skin, cheap
Cons none
Does it smell good?

"A cream for all skin types"

Carex shower cream

I always buy things such as toilet rolls, washing powder and general household things from the pound shop as they tend to be a lot cheaper than supermarket prices. This particular shower cream I have used quite a few times before.

Product

The shower cream comes in a 500 ml bottle. On the front of the bottle there is a blue label with the word carex on. Underneath this it says cleans and cares in a bubble. Right at the bottom of the bottle it says contains milk protein, a natural skin conditioner. On the back of the bottle it says carex shower cream cleans and cares for you and your family leaving the skin feeling soft, smooth and conditioned. It’s mild and gentle enough for all skin types with a soft, creamy fragrance. It then says underneath that it is 100% soap free.
My opinions

I use this cream to wash with everyday and find that it even works well when washing sensitive areas. The smell once you open the bottle is very creamy and milky which is great as I love the smell. The cream only cost me £1 so I would say that is very good value as a big bottle of shower cream usually lasts me over 4 weeks depending on how much I use it. When I first saw the shower cream there were a couple of things that attracted me to it first would be the price and the second would be the flavour of shower cream. When washing I find that the cream makes my skin nice and soft which is ideal as I have sensitive skin. I would recommend this cream to everyone with all skin types and if you are on a budget this would be ideal.

• Bollinger28 published 16/04/2012
    I buy all my toiletries in the Pound Shop nowadays too and I picked up a Carex bubble bath just last week - it's really nice :o)