Carmen Heated Eyelash Curler

Carmen Heated Eyelash Curler

Eyelash Curler

Review of "Carmen Heated Eyelash Curler"

published 15/04/2004 | smileeveryday
Member since : 13/04/2004
Pro gives your eyes a great curl
Cons can get caught to your skin if not used to them

"a beautiful finish to those eyes!"

heated lash curlers

heated lash curlers

to me eyes are the part of my face i apply make- up to and they are the most effective part of face to me.
the first place i look is the eyes of people, has i make a lot of eye contact with people i talk to.
i got these carmen heated eyelash curlers a year ago and i enjoy using them on my eyes to give me more complex eyelashes.
its battery operated heated eyelash curler and makes eyelashes look longer. All you do is warm up to curl your lashes and set them for the whole day. its atcually Warm on the lashes, but cool to the skin.It has easy-grip handle grants greater precision.
you have to use before applying mascara and when you buy it it comes in a storage bag.

Features

Indicator light
On/off switch
Storage pouch
Requires two AAA batteries (you get free batterys though)
and whats more is that it heats up in 2 minutes!

these curlers are unusual and a few makes around, it curls your eyes and doesnt make crimps onto your eyelashes!

USING THE CURLER
  • fit batteries
  • sit comfortably in front of a mirror(wall mounted preferrable)
  • push switch on and the indicator will show green
  • turn curler so it turns away from you
  • bring the top of the curler up to the eye,with the eyelashes in the gap between the curling bar and the heater
  • lower the curler until the curling bar is just touching the eyelashes,about half way along the lashes. the light from the indicator will help.
  • gently squeeze the operating lever to bring the heater up underneath the eyelashes.
  • hold it in place for 15-20 secs, then realese the lever
    After curling, mascara can be applied for an even longer lash.

DISADVANTAGES
  • can get caught to your skin if not used properly
  • you may damage them if you drop them in water.(mainly curl your lashes in your bedroom,near no water)

DOES IT WORK
i can trust carmen has they have good quality products.
for me it works giving me longer looking lashes and beautifully spreaded out. to me this is all you need to finish off those beautiful eyes!

PACKAGING
it comes in a pouch and has instruction booklet with it, it includes how to work with the eyelash curler(including diagrams),safety tips,fitting the batterys,care maintenance....etc

ARE THERE ANY OTHER COLOURS?
no theres only silver if you want this product.

WOULD I RECOMEND IT?
I would not recommend this product for people not used to using a curler. has it can catch to skin, but to those who use curlers lots of times i think this product will make you amazed of the results!

WHERE CAN I GET THEM FROM?
you can get them from argos,index,boots
and it sells for around 14.99.
carmen helpline number is: 01619473000

IS IT WORTH THE MONEY?
i would say it is if you use eyelash curlers alot,
but if you dont, you might think its expensive. I find heating (blwdrying,or put on a radiator) a normal curler burns my skin.
as ive mentioned carmen is good quality so i think 15 pound is worth these lash curlers!!! and it gives my eyes a more gorgeous look!

• nursie_nursie published 13/12/2006
    I use normal eyelash curlers but the look doesn't last long enough for me so I think this is an investment I will have to make!
  • barefoot777 published 12/05/2004
    must look for the thing...I have truly terrible eyelashes cheers nice review
  • sarahpervin published 06/05/2004
    sound a bit scary to me!