Carphone Warehouse Insurance

Carphone Warehouse Insurance

Review of "Carphone Warehouse Insurance"

published 18/01/2010 | Legs123
Range of Policies
Fairness of contract
Customer service
Speed of reconciliation

"Do not buy Carphone warehouse insurance"

We took out insurance for a mobile phone - when it broke we were given a different model phone as a replacement as they did not have any of our model in store - the replacement phone did not work - we had to go back a second time - again being given a phone which did not work. We decided to cancel the contact - however Carphone warehouse took nearly two months to do this - for some reason no one in the store or on the numerous phone calls I had to make were able to get it right!!!! WE WERE CHARGED THE EXCESS TWICE!!!! Depsite requesting that my phone was disconnected on 5th October and Carphone warehouse admitting that it was there fault I was charge for a bill in October to cover October - November line rental, I was advised to pay this with the promise that it would be refunded to me - however this has never happened and Carphone warehouse are now refussing too!

• TheHairyGodmother published 27/11/2010