Carshireuk.com

Prices
Is it worth visiting?
Transport links
Family Friendly

"Excellent value!! Would use again!"

Car Rental UK, London <a href="http://www.carshireuk.com">Find car rental deals for UK</a>

I wanted to rent a car for a holiday in England however it appeared that this could only be done from in our case, Heathrow Airport. We were starting our stay in London so did not really want to go back to the airport. Happily an on-line chat to a carshireuk customer agent resolved this problem and we now will collect our car in Heathrow Airport. Simple and efficient service, thank you. Good site for price comparison! Saved about 150 pound compared to the car hire I had previously booked with carshireuk. Furthermore I had upgraded the car and insurance package. Using this service also provided the peace of mind of an excess top-up through a .3rd party to cover things that normal policies don't, such as windscreen&tyre damage. Only negative was that this policy was difficult to find in order to print off, but this was resolved with a quick phone call.

Product Information : Carshireuk.com