Carte Blanche Husband Valentines Me To You Bear Card

Carte Blanche Husband Valentines Me To You Bear Card

Diary & Writing

Review of "Carte Blanche Husband Valentines Me To You Bear Card"

published 29/05/2012 | emmad5689
Member since : 12/02/2011
Thank you all for my E ratings it is appreciated xx
Pro Cute, thick card, lovely colours
Cons Price

"For your special bear"

I bought this card from our local card shop in town for my Husband for valentines day, we got married on valentines day so we alwayus end up with a valentines card and an anniversary card on the same day.

The card being a Me to You card wasn;t cheap and I think it cost me about £4 which when you think that you can buy cards for 29p it is quite a lot of money but I find these cards so sweet so I do think it is worth it.

The card is a square shape and approx 7 inches square although that is from memory so may be a little bigger or smaller, the card shows the classic Me to You bear sat at the breakfast table taking a bite out of his toast and the toast has the outline of a love heart on it. I think the card is very cute and the colours and quite delicate which I liked.

The card came with the usual silver envelope and the envelope was made of quite thick paper so you could feel it wasn't cheap and the top actually did stick down once the envelope was licked rather than coming open. The card is made of thick card and was not in any way flimsy and had a lovely glossy finish to it both front and back

I loved this card and think it was really cute, my husband doesn't really care what card he gets so he was really not bothered but I think it was worth paying extra for.

• Coloneljohn published 07/06/2012
    Cute. John
  • StazKilly published 29/05/2012
    me to you are always quite expensive x