Casdon Dyson DC14

Casdon Dyson DC14

Review of "Casdon Dyson DC14"

published 07/05/2012 | wazza115
Member since : 31/03/2012
Happy Easter everyone, still catching up on my rates :)
Pro Life like, good value for money
Cons None

"Tidy up time"

When Lauren was around 2 years old, for some strange reason she started to hate the noise of the vacuum cleaner, so I thought what better way to stop this was to start making hoovering fun, this is when I spotted the children’s Dyson.

The RRP can be up to £20, however I managed to purchase from Argos for £14.99 when it was on offer.

The toy Dyson is very life like, it measures around 69cm in height. You can remove the pipe and it comes with three different tools which can be attached to the end of the pipe.

There are two settings, one when makes the small balls spin around and the other which will actually pick up small pieces of paper and rubbish. Lauren also likes to rip up paper into small pieces and then suck them up with the hose.

The hoover make a realistic noise when turned on, I have to remind Lauren to turn this off sometimes as she will move onto the next toy and forget about it.

The only downside to the product is that it is a little difficult to remove the pipe, my daughter still struggles.

We purchased the colour pictured above however you can also buy one when yellow attachments and trims.

I feel it is really well made and as I said before, very realistic and life like.

This does require 4 x C batteries which are not included.

We keep this under the stairs with my Dyson and Lauren gets it out every time when I do, she loves to follow me around and copying what I do.

Before we brought Lauren a toy lawnmower, she used to pretend she was cutting the grass with this too!

We have had this over two years now and it still looks like new.

I would recommend this product and give 5 out of 5 stars.

I am just hoping that as she gets older, she will continue to love hoovering and I wont have to lift a finger, next job, ironing!!!!!

Thanks for reading.

Review may be on other sites under the same user name.

offers "Casdon Dyson DC14"