Casdon Little Henry Toy Vacuum Cleaner

Casdon Little Henry Toy Vacuum Cleaner

Review of "Casdon Little Henry Toy Vacuum Cleaner"

published 09/09/2010 | robjak
Member since : 12/01/2005
Pro It sucks and packs neatly away
Cons 4 x C batteries are needed

"You Little Sucker Henry !"

Casdon Little Henry Vacuum Cleaner

Casdon Little Henry Vacuum Cleaner

I bought my little nephew a little toy Henry Hoover when he was approximately 18 months old, due to him being absolutely fixated with my sisters full sized real Henry Hoover.

Every time my sister hoovered, my nephew went mad when she tried to put Henry in the cupboard under the stairs, so to keep the peace, Henry usually ended up being left out.

I was unaware that toy Henrys could be bought until I was looking in Tesco Catalogue, and thought what a great idea it was, so I got one for my nephew.

When Henry was delivered, I was suprised at how like the real Henry it was, right down to the wind up electric cable that has a sucker on the end rather than a plug.
Included in the box was a dustpan and brush, the hoover hose and the end attatchment. When not in use, all of those bits fit inside Henry's belly for storage, fantastic idea.

When I gave it to my nephew he was elated with his own Henry, and quickly set about hoovering, I had yet to put the batteries in so he was making a lovely wooooo noise as he swung his Henry around the room, happy as Larry.

After I inserted 4 x C batteries, and my nephew discovered that his Henry sucked up small pieces of paper and other light dusty bits, as well as making its own noise he thought this was even better, and declared that mummies Henry must have had a baby !

I think that because Henry has a face, my nephew has real affection for him.
He still plays with it now and it is as good as it was when I first gave it to him, each times he hoovers he remembers to empty the 'dirt' from the tray and packs all of the acessories away neatly in Henry's tummy.
The batteries last for quite a while too, my sisters only replaced them once and I bought it about 7 months ago.

The little replica Henry is made by a company called Casdon, and they make several other little replica household items for children and the items that I have seen look really good.

I paid around £20 for Henry from Tesco.com
He measures 22cm high x 20cm across Approximately.
You will need to buy 4 x C batteries

I would definately recommend this toy. It has loads of play value and is not too expensive for the ammount of fun it produces.

• mumsymary published 09/09/2010
    A handy little toy
  • Loubenet published 09/09/2010
    Hey, not bad if it gets the kids into vacuuming!
  • hayleigh_18 published 09/09/2010
    Arghhh - this is so cute!! We have the real one at home too :D!