Caudalie Make-up Removing Cleansing Oil

Review of "Caudalie Make-up Removing Cleansing Oil"

published 02/03/2017 | beautybuff
Member since : 22/03/2014
Enjoying life, busy working full time and having fun with my family and always on the lookout for new beauty innovations!
Pro versatile make up remover
Cons none
How does it affect your skin?
Does it dehydrate your skin?

"Oil take some of that thanks"

Caudalie Make-up Removing Cleansing Oil

As much as I love putting make up on, I also love the time of day when it is time to remove it. I have quite a complex make up removal routine that involves a few products depending on the make up I'm wearing. This oil was a welcome addition to the cleansing collective and I was keen to see how it would perform.

Packaging
The oil comes in a white plastic bottle with a pump top dispenser. It takes a few pumps to get the right amount out but it works in a consistent way.

In use
I use this generally in the bath so I also use a cream cleanser or balm before hand and a special eye make up remover before using this oil. I use it on skin that has been warmed with a flannel and leave it on for a few minutes before removing with a damp flannel. It is amazing to see the make up the other two cleansers missed and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and fabulous.

What they say
The Make-up Removing Cleansing Oil dissolves all types of make-up, including waterproof and is suitable for even the most sensitive of skin types. The 100% natural silky, formula is an incredibly gentle yet effective cleanser which will leave the skin feeling perfectly cleansed, soft and moisturised without leaving a greasy film.

How to apply
Warm 3 pumps between your palms and massage onto dry skin, with your eyes closed. Emulsify with a little water and rinse thoroughly.

My thoughts
This feels like a pure luxury product and it is lovely to use. It doesn't sting my eyes and is not too runny so it does feel like it is doing a great job for my skin. It almost seems a shame to rinse it off! It is very non drying although I do use a moisturiser (night cream) after using this and I like to think that it traps in a bit of the goodness!

How much?
This feels like a luxury skincare product and a little goes a long way so I was pleasantly surprised when I looked up the price. A 100ml bottle costs £18 which I think is good value for money.

Final word
Well I think you can tell that i really like this make up removing oil. A full bottle will last ages and i am part way through the 30ml bottle I received in a beauty box. I will definitely buy more when it runs out because it makes my skin feel great. I think the price is OK for the amount you get and it's helping cleanse and treat my skin at the same time. I have combination skin so it will help when my skin is dry to rehydrate and it also helps with oil control when my skin feels greasy. ...win win for my skin!

Ingredients
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate*, Caprylic/Capric Tryglyceride*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) seed oil*, Tocopherol*, Parfum (Fragrance)*. (147/065) * Plant origin.

• DodoRabbit published 02/04/2017
    VH
  • raspberry_ripple published 15/03/2017
    Vh =)
  • euphie published 08/03/2017
    vh :o)

offers "Caudalie Make-up Removing Cleansing Oil"