Caudalie Vinotherapie Nourishing Body Lotion

Caudalie Vinotherapie Nourishing Body Lotion

Review of "Caudalie Vinotherapie Nourishing Body Lotion"

published 10/11/2017 | beautybuff
Member since : 22/03/2014
Enjoying life, busy working full time and having fun with my family and always on the lookout for new beauty innovations!
Pro good ingredients
Cons price
Does it smell good?
How easily is it absorbed?

"Super smart body lotion"

My advent calendar a few years ago from You Beauty Discovery was a true joy to open every day in December. Far more fun than a chocolate one and high end quality products means I spring out of bed in the morning to open it! I have got another one this year but a reflection on some of the products I have had in the past is in order before the new one begins.

A welcome sight ...
In the week I got a Caudalie Nourishing body lotion which I was pleased to see as I like the French range of beauty products and knew I would probably like this anti oxidant and hydrating body lotion.

How much is it?
A 400 ml bottle on the feel unique website is £26 so this is not a cheap body lotion but I have to say it is the perfect consistency and smells so lovely and fresh.

In use
To use this to its best effect, I tend to use it after a bath or shower and on my arms and legs to keep the skin there nice and supple.

What does it do then?
This body lotion claims to activate micro circulation with its ingredients of grape seed polyphenols, grape oil and gingko biloba. In turn these encourage softness and elasticity of the skin.

My thoughts on this product ...
All in all I am pleased with my sample and will savour every use. I'd happily buy it again if I ever spotted it on a good offer and you can often find discount codes for online purchases.

Final word
I did find this gave my skin a significantly moisturised improvement straight after use, it's a really good product, just a little expensive. I am not sure that I would buy it again as I have other cheaper body lotions that work well but I am also happy to recommend this, it has been lovely on my skin and I just wished that there was a little more of it!

PS. I hit publish again instead of save!!!

• GunShotResidue published 21/11/2017
    Vh, my sister has a beauty advent calendar every year and I love stealing the bits she doesn't want!
  • Secre published 13/11/2017
    VH
  • RICHADA published 12/11/2017
    The very name of it sounds expensive - pleased to read that the quality justifies the price. R.

Product Information : Caudalie Vinotherapie Nourishing Body Lotion

Caudalie Nourishing Body Lotion is enriched with plant-derived ingredients and provides intense nutrition and anti-oxidant actionfor your skin. It encourages micro-circulation and fights ageing. leaves skin soft and firm. Composition Patented grapevine polyphenols Gingko biloba titrated extract Grape-seed. sesame and borage oils Plant-derived glycerine and hyaluronate sodium

Long Name: Vinotherapie Nourishing Body Lotion, Nourishing Body Lotion