Review of "Central Park"

published 19/02/2009 | Gems87
Member since : 18/02/2009
Pro Quiet and relaxed compared to the rest of New York
Cons You dont get to see it all
Prices
Is it worth visiting?
Transport links
Family Friendly

"Beautiful"

On going to New York everyone who had been had told me you just have to go and see Central Park and all I could think was whats the big deal? Its just a bigger then usual park right?.....WRONG!

It's not just big it's massive, we walked around there for hours and still I dont think we even managed to get round half of it.

If you have ever seen the secret garden it reminded me of this, theres so much to see you find yourself thinking shall i go left or right here? and when you choose you tell yourself you'll go the other way once you've seen whats round this corner, but of course you never find that tunring again!

It is honestly a magical place, more so I think because of the time of year we went as it was Christmas and it had snowed so everything was covered in white. You also have the two ice skating rinks, which we only managed to find the one (told you it was huge!).

Every twist and turn you find unexpected things, bridges, lakes, fountains. But what is even more amazing is your just in all this greenry (all whitry as it was when we were there) but just outside this rectangle of park is the hustle and bustle of New York, it's somewhere quiet and relaxed away from the beeping horns of taxis! I can see why New Yorkers must love to go there.

Honestly people, if you go to New York go here, it's outstandingly beautiful.

Product Information : Central Park