Challenge 3kW Flat Fan Heater

Challenge 3kW Flat Fan Heater

Review of "Challenge 3kW Flat Fan Heater"

published 29/03/2012 | fishdishy
Member since : 05/09/2008
Pro great for quickly heating up rooms
Cons 3kw quite high/expensive dehydrate skin,
Performance
User's Manual

"I challenge this fan heater to heat up my room"

We had bought this Challenge fan heater beacause our bedroom was so cold in the wintery months. We wanted something that would provide quick heat and had read the reviews on argos which helped us select this heater. The heater itself isnt all that exciting just a creamish coloured box with a black grill, it has a flap on the top which has the two heat settings and the temperature dial with numbers on them. The front of the box also has a warning sign do not cover, for obvious reasons and it has a orange light which comes on when you turns on the power. We purchased it for £19.99 and had redeemed some of our nectar points, which is always great knowing you can get things on discount.

I was quite amazed at the heat output and didnt think a little thing like that would generate so much heat but then again you got to look at the power 3000w which is very high. I am very impressed with this little fan heater especially when i accidently left it turned on in my bedroom that when i returned my room was pleasantly warm, it has a thermostat which turns off when room temperature is met and safety cut out if its been blocked by anything it will just turn off. I would recommend for small/medium rooms, caravans, etc, i wouldnt advise it if you have small children as its not good for their skin can dehydrate them and give them a rash. For the price, its affordable and does the required job.