Electric Heating - without Timer - with Thermostat

Review of "Champion Upright FAN Heater 254664"

published 25/03/2012 | randy_edith
Member since : 25/09/2011
Well I didn't dig the hole deep enough and now something's dug poor Gertie back up, I think it's a fox, it's very upsetting to see
Pro It heats the room nice and quickly
Cons It's very noisy
Performance
User's Manual
Maintenance

"Good Little Heater for the Winter"

Champion Upright FAN Heater 254664

I have a lovely little fan heater which I sometimes use in the winter when it gets chilly. I have been having to use it during the winter months as my central heating wasn’t working too well and the house was very cold. The heater only cost me £9 and it is white and is an upright. It is nice and stable on the base and has a nice long cord.

It is quite a noisy little fan heater but I like it because it kicks out a lot of heat very quickly and it soon heats up my bedroom before I go to bed at night which is lovely.
It is made by Champion and I have had their heaters before and they have lasted me well. It has a thermostat but it doesn’t have a timer but I’m not bothered about that. It is 2000 wattage which I think is good for the price I pad and it has a one year guarantee.

I cannot progamme it to come on for me while I am out but I wouldn’t want it to be able to do this anyway because I’d be worried about fires and burning my house. I can turn it on either on a lower setting or a higher setting and I generally use the higher setting first to get the heat into the room and then leave it on e the lower setting for a bit longer until I get warmed up. The cat doesn’t like it because it blows out hot air.

It is just a nice size I think for my home and it is easy to store away in the summer months when the sun comes out and I don’t need to use it. I am very pleased with this little fan heater. It is very reliable and it works well, it’s just a shame it is so noisy as I have to turn the television set up high if I have it switched on.

I recommend it to you.