Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette

for Women

Review of "Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette"

published 18/08/2004 | HotBlonde
Member since : 14/08/2004
Pro Smells Devine & Sexy
Cons Expensive
Staying power
Design of the bottle

"Cookoo About Coco Mademoiselle"

Coco Mademoiselle

Coco Mademoiselle

*****Background*****

A couple of years ago an old boyfriend bought me a a bottle of COCO Mademoiselle Perfume as part of my christmas. I remember thinking at the time wow..... must have been expensive. You dont dare ask when its a gift do you. The reason why I was a bit shocked was we had only been together a couple of months. In fact that was a great christmas, I got spoilt rotten by him. Shame it didnt last ;-(
Anyway I used to try and get into Boots and see how much it cost but he was always with me. Nightmare, I was just dead nosy thats all. When I saw the price at first I didnt know whether to frame it or wear it. As I had never had such an expensive perfume before. I only wore it for special occasions like if we went out to dinner or out for a romantic evening.

The smell though was just sooooooo devine though I found myself wearing it more often, to my boyfriends delight. He couldnt stop smelling me lol lol lol. I Also have to admit that I used to get asked "mmmm what perfume you wearing" when I was out. That always makes you feel good too. My I add not just by females but by men too - bonus if your single ;-)

****Fragrance****

Well like I said before the fragrance smells devine. Coco Mademoiselle is a light, sensual and captivating Eau de Parfum. Sparkling, lively top notes of orange and bergamot. Followed by clear, pure middle notes, with accords of jasmine petals and morning rose. Doesnt that just sound devine in its self?? Finally, clean notes of patchouli express a discreet sensuality. COCO MADEMOISELLE is a completely new interpretation of COCO.
A modern oriental fragrance, fresh and sensual. Sensual you might say, yes as it drives men wild.

****Packaging*****

This classy Fragrance is delivered to you in a sheer white box, with back and gold writing. Simple packaging but it doesnt need to be jazzed up or to have mad colours. The perfume sells itself alone. The bottle comes in two designs depending on the ml you bought.

100ml bottle is a designed in a clasic shape with a chanel typical style lid. The bottle is clear and with gold writing.

50ml bottle is designed in a rectangular style. This bottle is clear, Gold writing and with a White lid.

The colour of the perfume is a slight pink colour, just to make it even more girlie.

*****Products Available*****

This fragrance is available in more than just perfume, which again is wonderful. I didnt know this til again I was given the Bath gel as another little gift. So now not only could I splash out on perfume but I could have a good old soak in the bath. Breathing in the oriental Fragrance and relaxing.... lets not forget the odd glass of wine just to tip it off now. PEACE.

****Costs******

35ml £35.50 @ The Perfume Shop

Bath Gel

200ml £25.00 @ Boots
200ml £24.50 @ The Perfume Shop
This is a creamy colour and cleanses the skin. Leaving the great smell of Coco Mademoiselle behind.

Soap

150g £13.00 @ Boots
150g £12.50 @ The Perfume Shop

Deodorant Spray

100ml £18.50 @ The Perfume Shop

www.boots.com
www.theperfumeshop.com

So there is a nice range of Coco Mademoiselle, and some of the range is not expensive.

This product is made in France

If you are looking for a new fragrance but don't want a fragrance too heavy then I would highly recommend that you check this out as it is a long lasting, deeply sophisticated perfume that will suit anyone. I still use it to this day, and the men still love it. The only problem is my mother now keeps using it too. The downfall for having such a great fragrance eh?
So go on treat yourself or even better get your husband/Boyfriend to treat you!!!! There will be no disapointments.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy your Product.

• lovelustre published 27/03/2009
    Brilliant review, I wore this perfume on my wedding day and every time I wear it I have such lovely memories xx
  • jennikitten published 09/01/2009
    Fantastic review!
  • hiedihi published 30/09/2007
    I have three shelves full of perfumes and one entire shelf has Chanel ! This is the one that always gets people asking me what I am wearing as it is quite aheady scent and stays when youve gone. Great review Heidi xx

offers "Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette"