Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette

for Women

Review of "Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette"

published 11/03/2008 | Alderaan
Member since : 19/07/2006
Pro Sexy, long-lasting and distinctive.
Cons A little pricey.
Staying power
Design of the bottle

"Chanel Coco Mademoiselle - My New Favourite"

I received this perfume as a present a few months ago. I'd already tried a couple of other Chanel fragrances, and to be honest, I hadn't been impressed. So, when I opened my present, although I was flattered to have been bought a reasonably expensive perfume, I didn't expect too much of the smell. How pleasantly surprised I was!

The packaging was simple but elegant and the liquid contained inside the bottled was an attractive peachy colour.

The fragrance is amazing! In the past I'd found Chanel fragrances a little heavy and not really suitable for my age group (early twenties), but Coco Mademoiselle is different, and it seems Chanel have finally bridged the gap between the young and their usual middle-aged market.

The first time I wore the perfume, and on many occasions since, friends and strangers have commented on how lovely I smell! The fragrance is long-lasting but not at all over-powering. Gone are the days where I have to suffer an hour of a smell being too strong to ensure it lasts a few hours!
Despite the fragrance being fairly light on the nose, it does smell distinctive and classy.

Obviously as this perfume was a present, I didn't actually actually pay for it, but I believe you can expect to pay approximately forty pounds for 50ml of this product. That's a bit more than I'd ordinarily be willing to pay, but this perfume is something special and although I have a few perfumes on my dressing table, I usually end up using Coco because it's so versatile.

I believe additional products including a bath gel are available in this range, but I haven't tried them.

• kess15 published 08/09/2008
    thanks, found this review very helpful, have tried quite a few channel perfumes, but think this will be on my christmas list!!!
  • HotBabes published 12/03/2008
    I like several Chanel perfumes and have to say this one is lovely. x

offers "Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette"