Chappie Complete Dry Dog Food

Chappie Complete Dry Dog Food

Review of "Chappie Complete Dry Dog Food"

published 06/01/2008 | calasu
Member since : 05/01/2008
Pro Good for sensitive stomachs and cheap
Cons none
Food according to Life Stage
Variety of flavours
Tooth kind?
Nutritional Value

"Chappie"

Chappie is the ONLY dog food I trust and the price really is too cheap compared to any other brand.
When my German Shepherd was a pup, she twisted her gut and nearly died. After the op. the vet recommended tin Chappie which she recovered and done really well on.
Over the years we have tried her on numerous types of dog food, mainly dry as there is no smell! My dog would eat absolutely anything which was a blessing as I just used to buy whatever was on offer.
However, my German Shepherd is eleven years old now, she's done really well considering what she went through as a pup, in the last year her tummy has become quite sensitive (vomiting and diaorreah a bit of a problem. Now as rotten as I may feel about it, she gets no titbits or any treats (which to be honest she dosen't actually miss). Now she is fed only on Chappie tin food mixed with the Chappie dry and she really enjoys it and guess what? No more tummy troubles.
Can't recommend Chappie enough only drawback Tesco do NOT stock Chappie dry and Morrison only stock 2.5kg bags.
Would really like to be able to buy it online but haven't found it yet!

• The-ex-Raven published 07/01/2008
    Not keen on the smell of tinned chappie, though am feeding the biscuits at the minute and they seem to be easy on the stomach for my pair so be sticking with the bic's for a while. Manda :o)
  • just.bcoz published 06/01/2008
    Good review, my dog loves Chappie
  • CPTDANIELS published 06/01/2008