Character Options Character Options Scooby-Doo Mystery Solving Crew

Character Options Character Options Scooby-Doo Mystery Solving Crew

Review of "Character Options Character Options Scooby-Doo Mystery Solving Crew"

published 26/12/2009 | mumsymary
Member since : 23/09/2002
Back home again after a couple of weeks in the Pyrenees
Pro good set
Cons none

"Scooby doo and the crew"

It was my grandsons 7th birthday he wanted a Scooby Doo cake as chance would have it a friend of mine had just bought the Scooby Doo mystery crew ghost patrol figures from a charity stall. So some money exchanged hands and I became the proud owner.
There are several character options sets of the mystery crew with figures of the 5 characters. Scooby, Velma, Daphne, Fred and Shaggy, each one is slightly different either their clothes or expressions. The Mystery crew are wearing slightly different clothing.
I have not easily been able to find the set of the mystery crew that my grandson now owns but the one pictured here at dooyoo is available for £19.99 on Amazon.
These 5 figures measure between 3 and 5 inches tall. These figures are posable they will stay in the same position till you change their pose.
My daughter made a chocolate cake decorated it with white chocolate buttons to be a path made a few gravestones out of iced half finger biscuits, scattered a few iced flowers around and placed Scooby and shaggy walking along the path. It made a fantastic cake,
Sine then my grandson has played with all the figures. .Each figure will twist its head and arms 360 degrees thier legs twist backwards and forwards so my grandson can make them walk. Velma’s wrists twist round so her hand moves, the other characters can bend their elbows and knees.
My daughter found the characters easy to stand Scooby and Shaggy's feet just in the icing they stand fairly well on a flat surface Fred stands well too. Velma and Daphne keep falling over I think it’s because their feet are small. My daughter arranged the other characters by the other food plates.
As I said the character set I have slightly different from the one in the picture.
*Scooby.
In the Ghost patrol set My grandson has Scooby the brown Great Dane has black spots wears his turquoise blue collar and there is a little lever that you can lift to give him a “fright” face by his eyes and tongue popping up .

* Daphne,
She wears a purple top a green skirt purple tights and green shoes. She can be posed ready for action

*Fred
He stands tall, dark blue shoes, dark blue trousers, short sleeved light blue shirt over a white long sleeved top, his red neckerchief around his neck
Shaggy in his black shoes green t-shirt again over a white longer sleeve shirt He sports a beard in this model.

* Velma
The shorter stocky character, she wears her red shoes, orange knee high socks pink /red skirt wearing her glasses she looks smart.

These character option figures are exactly like the characters on TV and in books,

They are easy to move /pose my grandson is having fun solving his own mysteries with them. They made ideal cake toppers.

This set would be fine as my grandson has it as a stand alone toy or it would be great to add to the other Scooby Doo toys that are available. At work we have the dream machine so when my grandson grows out of this Mystery crew I shall donate it to school. This set is quite durable the limbs well fitted.

• LiveMusicLoverLyn published 14/01/2017
    Fab
  • GemHill published 04/01/2010
    brill review
  • hillhead published 28/12/2009
    They are good.

Product Information : Character Options Character Options Scooby-Doo Mystery Solving Crew

Scooby Doo Mystery Crew Ghost Patrol - Act out your own scooby doo adventures with the mystery crew patrol gift set! The set features an eye popping scooby doo, shaggy, daphne, fred and velma. The Mystery Solving set features 5 articulated figures, approximately 12cm (5ins) high. Also we also have the Ultimate Baddie Pack to support this.(SOLD SEPERATELY)

Long Name: Character Options Scooby-Doo Mystery Solving Crew, Mystery Solving Crew

Character: Scooby Doo