Character Options Character Options Scooby-Doo Mystery Solving Crew

Character Options Character Options Scooby-Doo Mystery Solving Crew

Review of "Character Options Character Options Scooby-Doo Mystery Solving Crew"

published 14/01/2017 | Calla76
Member since : 14/07/2010
Thank you for all the reads and rates!
Pro A great set
Cons None

"We love our Scooby Doo gang!"

Why did we get it
For Christmas, I asked my mother-in-law to get some Scooby Doo toys for my 4-year-old, as he is such a big fan of the programme. I suggested the Mystery Machine van, which I have reviewed separately, and the set of characters to go with it.

Currently on Amazon, the set of five characters costs just under £8, which I think is a great price. The RRP is around £10, and even at this slightly higher price I think this represents good value.

What is it?
So this set includes the five main characters from the Scooby Doo gang. These are Fred, Velma, Daphne, Shaggy and of course Scooby himself. On the back of the box is a little biography of each character which I thought was a really nice touch!
The characters
I really love this set, and so do both my children. The characters look exactly as they do on the show, even down to the small details, so they are instantly recognisable. They are fully posable and their limbs seem to move in all directions! As mentioned, we also received the mystery machine van, and the characters fit perfectly inside the van, and can sit comfortably on the front seat, so they have been well designed to use alongside other Scooby toys.

My two children love playing with these characters alongside the Scooby van. I think the fact they are so familiar with the characters from the cartoon increases the playability, as they know all their characteristics and can bring these to their play.
The verdict
These toys have been a great hit with my children and my little boy in particular loves them! For under £10 I think these are a fantastic buy and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to any Scooby fans.

In summary: A fantastic set for Scooby fans

• euphie published 23/01/2017
    vh :o)
  • Secre published 16/01/2017
    VH
  • MrsWilkes published 16/01/2017
    vh

Product Information : Character Options Character Options Scooby-Doo Mystery Solving Crew

Scooby Doo Mystery Crew Ghost Patrol - Act out your own scooby doo adventures with the mystery crew patrol gift set! The set features an eye popping scooby doo, shaggy, daphne, fred and velma. The Mystery Solving set features 5 articulated figures, approximately 12cm (5ins) high. Also we also have the Ultimate Baddie Pack to support this.(SOLD SEPERATELY)

Long Name: Character Options Scooby-Doo Mystery Solving Crew, Mystery Solving Crew

Character: Scooby Doo