randy_edi... 5

randy_edith

About me: Well I didn't dig the hole deep enough and now something's dug poor Gertie back up, I think it's a fox, it's very upsetting to see

Member since:25.09.2011

He is a very lifelike Doctor I find

04.05.2012

Advantages:
He is very lifelike and gives hours of pleasure

Disadvantages:
He bends at the knees and has a strange expression on his little face

DurabilityExcellent

17 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. Coloneljohn
  2. derek-j-a
  3. kama0529
  1. sandemp

I do enjoying watching Doctor Who when it comes on the television and I have watched this programme for years but I like it much better now. My favourite Doctor was David Tennant and I bought a poseable five-inch action figure. I have one out of the box and I keep another on still in the box because I will pass it down to my granddaughter and it might be worth some money in years to come if it stays boxed.

This cost £26.99 and it wasn’t cheap but I think it was worth the money still. It is suitable for ages five years and upwards and my granddaughter loves to play with this lovely little Doctor when she comes to my house. She will play for ages putting him into different positions.

The Doctor has a very strong sense of what is right and wrong and I admire his character for this. This was the Tenth Doctor and there were another 9 Doctors before this one. This figure came with a tiny little sonic screwdriver and he is very real and lifelike and I think he is a very good likeness indeed of the tenth Doctor.

I like his lovely little pin-striped suit and he is wearing a shirt and tie and a pair of those lovely sandshoes that the Doctor wears when he goes off on his adventures with the pretty Amy Pond.

The only thing I am not so keen on with this model is that the Doctor seems to look a little bit startled and also his legs bend at the knees. I prop him up but he will collapse slightly and he has a tendency to look tired or poorly. Other than this though I do love this lovely action figure and I am very pleased with this toy.

I think he would appeal to both little boys and little girls and big ones too and he gives hours of pleasure to all sexes. He is a lovely little toy and I recommend him to you.
Pictures
Character Options Doctor Who Action Figure - The Doctor in Suit Doctor Who poseable figure
Doctor Who on my living room table

sandemp 05.05.2012 21:19

Er wrong doctor. Matt Smith was the dr when Amy Pond was the companion, not David Tenant (his companions included Donna Noble, Martha Jones and of course Rose Tyler)

randy_edith 04.05.2012 21:40

Unless I have been watching a completely different programme Amy69, David Tenant did indeed have many advetures with the lovely Amy Pond and he was a reincarnation so I am correct, he was resurrected as the 11th

Amy69 04.05.2012 21:34

He has never ventured with Amy Pond! That is the Eleventh.