Charlotte's 3 Minute Bum Blitz (DVD)

Charlotte's 3 Minute Bum Blitz (DVD)

Review of "Charlotte's 3 Minute Bum Blitz (DVD)"

published 09/10/2016 | ms19
Member since : 02/03/2002
Rate me and il try to rate you back :-) x
Pro good results, fun workout split into rounds
Cons -
Did you enjoy it?
Educational Value
How good is the content?
How good are the presenters?

"Pancake Or Peach?"

At the minute I am currently trying to lose a bit of weight, not too much but just enough to feel confident in myself. With the weight loss I want to continue to keep fit and as much as I love to go running and go to the gym, they cost a lot of money and also the weather getting colder isn't the most encouraging time to go out and run. I had heard good things about Charlotte Crosby's Bum Blitz DVD, she has two fitness DVD's out now, the first was a success and this being her second has also done well, not bad for a girl who started out on Geordie Shore being known for drinking and partying excessively, this DVD has got her noticed for more than just going out.

PACKAGING

With this DVD it comes with a bright yellow cover with a picture of Charlotte with her back to us, no doubt showing off her toned bum. The DVD cover promises to 'blast off body fat and build a booty' the packaging is filled with reviews about how successfully this DVD is. Charlotte herself claims this has made her bum go from fat and flat to skinny and peachy, now Charlotte herself is a bit ditzy so it is reassuring to know that she is doing this DVD with her trainers Richard Callender and David Souter who have come up with this whole routine to really get rid of fat and help tone up, I was ready to give this a go!
CHARLOTTE'S 3 MINUTE BUM BLITZ

Now, when I first heard about this DVD I didn't really get excited, I'm not normally one of these people that buy's into the celebrity fitness DVD's as I feel they are all a bit of a fad but I had read so many good comments about this DVD and so many people saying it was fun to do so I parted with my cash and the DVD arrived a few days later. I put the DVD on and to begin with you start with the warm up, Charlotte stands next to her trainers and it begins, I found at first it was quite fast but you repeat moves so you will then begin to pick them up and the pace picks up as it goes on, I found it really enjoyable but did work up a sweat.

Charlotte recommend son this DVD to get full effect you should really be doing this routing 4 - 5 times a week, now on a good week I probably do this 3 times but it just depends on how busy my week is. The DVD is also broken into sections, but I like the fact at points if you are finding it difficult you can follow David who will do a more simplified version but if you want to keep up with the harder stuff then you watch Richard and Charlotte to give the option. Now, the idea of this DVD is that it is made up of 12 routines that are all just 3 minutes long and if you really want to tone your bum there is a 10 minute Extra Bum exercise section.

I don't always choose to do the 10 minute Extra as I don't always have the time but with the main routines I really enjoy them. I find the longer you do this DVD the better you will pick up on the moves and start to really get the hang of it. The downside to this DVD is that they don't talk you into the exercises they literally just do it from the get go and you have to keep up with it all, as I said before once you do it a few times you know what to expect but at first it can be hard to keep up with the three of them. It is a fast paces cardio/intensity work out but good and you don't need any props apart from an exercise mat which is great.

I like the fact that there isn't too much talking on this DVD on the odd one or two fitness DVD's I have done in the past there can be a lot of talking and when you are doing it a few times a week it can be a bit repetitive. The great thing also on this DVD is that with there being 12 rounds you don't have to begin and go right through if you are sweating too much you can build yourself up gradually, get half way and then finally do all 12, everybody's different and being in the comfort of your own home you can work at your own pace until you feel comfortable to pick up the level.
FINAL VIEW

I have thoroughly enjoyed Bum Blitz, I can't compare it to her first Belly Blitz DVD as I don't own it but I enjoy this more than going to the gym and can easily fit this into my daily routine which is fun. The range of exercising is suited to me really well and I have been doing this for a few months now and have started to notice an improvement, I am feeling more toned and can see the benefits definitely. Charlotte is down to earth and I find the whole team are really good and overall it's a great workout DVD that I'd recommend to anyone looking to tone up, especially their bum area with the help of the extra bum workout.

COST

You can purchase this DVD online on places like eBay etc but I found the best price was on Amazon where currently it is being sold for £9.59 but some of the Amazon sellers are pricing it at £5 plus delivery of £1.26 which is a bargain.

There is no official website for this DVD.

• BlurredLines published 01/11/2016
    vh
  • Pointress published 15/10/2016
    vh
  • afy9mab published 14/10/2016
    Nicely done.

offers "Charlotte's 3 Minute Bum Blitz (DVD)"