Cheap Smells

Review of "Cheap Smells"

published 02/05/2007 | A1ValuedOpinion
Member since : 30/04/2007
Pro Good range, great prices
Cons Sometimes the website doesn't load properly and you have to refresh it

"BARGAIN COSMETICS FROM THE CHANNEL ISLANDS"

I'm a girl for a bargain, so when I know what I want I always buy online as it is inevitably cheaper than the high street. I've had good experiences with many online beauty stores but I hadn't used Cheap Smells until last week.

I bought some Clarins Eau Dynamisant products as a present for a friend using the Cheap Smells website. Website layout was sensible and easy to navigate - the sections were obvious and you can browse by brand as well as

I found what I wanted pretty much instantaneously. There was a wide choice of many brands, especially Clarins and the discount off the RRP was clearly marked.

Other brands represented are St Tropez, Estee Lauder, Lancome, YSL and Christian Dior, Elizabeth Arden, Decleor and La Prarie. But their stock levels change regularly so it is worth checking back for lines and bargains. The range of perfume is very good.

I don't think it's fair to comment on a website unless you experience the full customer service - in other words, orde, pay and recieve the goods.

The ordering and paying process were straightforward. P+P is reasonable at 95p per item. I received an email confirmation straight away. The very next day I received a well packed box of Clarins goodies all way from their base in Guernsey. All in all a very pleasant and trouble free experience and I would certainly use Cheap Smells again.

• Miskah published 22/07/2007
    Nicely written review. ♥Beth.
  • shazzaspannered published 02/05/2007
    I don't need anything to tempt me into buyine even more perfume! x
  • kineticspade published 02/05/2007
    Nice review, prefer fragrancedirect.co.uk myself :-)