Cheeky Rascals The Wean Machine

Cheeky Rascals The Wean Machine

Review of "Cheeky Rascals The Wean Machine"

published 15/11/2009 | frios
Lid & Grip
Wear & Tear
Ease of cleaning

"Great"

We used the wean machine from when we started weaning my litttle girl and still use it now. The machine has 2 levels of puree - and we are now on the atachment with the bigger holes. Everyone who has seen me using this cool wee gadget have commented on brilliant it is.
We have found it to work better with fruit rather than vegetables. It is really handy when out and about as you can puree fruit quickly and easily for your child. I found that many vegetables - even cooked ones, didn't puree too well. Also some fruits are a little reluctant to be mashed by the wean machine - plums and mango being the worst.
We love this gadget and has made weaning really easy for us. The fact that the mashed fruit remins in a incorporated bowl, means no having to carry extra bowls etc. Also the pulp of the fruit stays in a little compartment and doesn't spill over everything. Best of all it is dishwasher safe, so cleaning it couldn't be easier.
All in all a fantastic product. Not something I would have thought about buying for myself, but since receiving it I wonder how on earth I would have managed without it.

Product Information : Cheeky Rascals The Wean Machine

No Fuss. No Mess. No Noise! The Wean Machine helps prepare fresh baby food with no mess and no fuss. Simply fill the bowl with anything from a banana to suitable cooked foods, squeeze the handles together to puree to the desired consistency, and spoon feed your baby straight from the bowl. One of the benefits of The Wean Machine is that you know exactly what is going into your baby's food. The interchangeable large and small grills puree different consistencies for every stage of weaning - ideal for use with soft fruits, cooked vegetables, pasta dishes and many more. The Wean Machine is dishwasher safe; it pulls apart to clean and fits in most styles of sterilisers. It comes with its very own weaning spoon which is contained within the Wean Machine, simply pop out when ready to use and pop back in again when finished with. Features:- Helps through each stage of weaning Easy to use - fill, squeeze and feed Saves time, no need to cook separate meals Portable, compact and self contained Fits in all leading sterilisers Dishwasher safe - comes apart easily Contains no BPA's, Phthalates or PVC

Type: Bib, Bowl & Cutlery