Chemist Direct -  Discounts & Voucher Codes

Chemist Direct - Discounts & Voucher Codes

Voucher codes, deals and discounts for Health & Beauty products at chemistdirect.co.uk

Review of "Chemist Direct - Discounts & Voucher Codes"

published 12/11/2010 | superstars1234
Member since : 12/11/2010
Pro Great prices, loads of products
Cons None really good in my opinions
not rated

"Great Shop"

I placed my first order with Chemist Direct last week and was pleasantly surprised to have it delivered within a few days! I’m always wary of companies I’ve not dealt with before; I’ll be ordering a few more times before I recommend them 100%, just to make sure this wasn’t a one-off! Hehe! The website was very easy to use, the prices are fantastic.I also liked the green bar on the address bar, shows it is a secure website.
Overall I’m very happy with the service; I saved a small fortune and in the current climate every penny counts!Will definitely be snapping up some Christmas gifts! I hope taht they have some special offers on over christmas so I can save some.

I recieved order processed, dispatched and completed emails and also a promotional email upon completion offering me specials I can buy at a later date.

Good payment methods, I used google checkout but you can also use credit card and paypal.com.

not rated

• TheHairyGodmother published 13/11/2010
    as below
  • sandemp published 12/11/2010
    OT and duplicate
  • Bollinger28 published 12/11/2010
    I'll email Ciao and ask them to move this to the correct category