Chemistdirect.co.uk

Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products

"Attractive, User-friendly Navigation"

I like the way the website has been designed – it is user-friendly and easy to navigate. It has been designed in an attractive way. Pretty eye-catching I would say. I like the usage of attractive graphics – it helps understand the product better.

In my opinion, it is not enough to have product descriptions. Images are important to help people relate with the product. This is one of the reasons why I like them. The website also loads quickly. As a matter of fact, I don’t like websites that take ages to load. It can be a real frustrating experience for users. Also, websites shouldn’t be too overcrowded.

Too many graphics or too much information are a turn off. Browsing Chemist Direct has been a good experience in this regard.

• Reviewer88 published 22/02/2012
    not much info on the webiste, not helpful to me at all sorry
  • Bollinger28 published 22/02/2012
    No surprises here then as I predicted a Chemist Direct review next. Are you not bored posting all these allegedly "user" reviews on this site? They still smell suspiciously like spam from Chemist Direct themselves and no doubt are.