Chevrolet Astro Van

Chevrolet Astro Van

Van - Rear (RWD) - 5 Speed Manual, 4 Speed Automatic - 190 bhp - Petrol

Review of "Chevrolet Astro Van"

published 11/09/2003 | wgwynn
Member since : 16/11/2002
Pro Its size
Cons None

"Chevrolet's"

I have always loved the idea of owning a American Car.I thought that they would be expensive to run. The Insurance was £200 a year cheaper than for a Rover 620si, we have also found that it does not use anymore fuel than the rover did.We have got 4 children between us so we needed a big car/people carrier to fit us all in.We have got plent of room to fit us all in and the comfort is outof this world. With a yank you get air con as standard also the heating is better than in the cars over here.As for parts if you join a car club you can get a discount on parts and get them sent straight from the states at no extra. I don't think that in the futrue I will be driving anything but a yank, they are good clean fun.

• herby30 published 11/09/2003
    Sorry for the FH rating, but if you plan to write ops on Ciao, you need to give more info to get higher ratings, ie typical cost of van, where you can purchase, special features, if it's economical or not, size of engine etc. It's a good idea to check out other ops to give you some idea of what readers will look for in a op (I too fell into the deep end and learned the rough way). If you edit, let me know, I'd be happy to re-read and maybe re-rate. Take care Heather:)