Chevrolet Astro Van

Chevrolet Astro Van

Van - Rear (RWD) - 5 Speed Manual, 4 Speed Automatic - 190 bhp - Petrol

Review of "Chevrolet Astro Van"

published 12/11/2008 | yanky
Member since : 07/11/2008
Pro COMFY, LOADS OF SPACE,RELIABLE & IDEAL 7 SEATER
Cons OVERTAKING (LHD)

"LOVE MY VAN"

I AM A FEMALE DRIVER OF THE ASTRO VAN & I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I ENJOY DRIVING IT EVERYTIME I GO OUT. ITS LUXURIOUS, LOADS OF SPACE & A GOOD ALL ROUND VIEW FOR ME TO SEE.ITS CHEAP ON INSURANCE & TAX & MPG IS NOT OVERALL BAD(about 28mpg). THIS 7 SEATER VAN TURNS INTO A BED AT THE TOUCH OF A BUTTON & IS IDEAL FOR OVERNIGHT STAYS. WOULD ADVISE JOINING THE FORUM FOR LOADS OF INFO (www.astrosafari.co.uk) BEFORE BUYING AS THEIR IS SOME DODGY TRADERS OUT THERE & THEY CAN HELP.I WISHED I HAD FOUND THIS SITE BEFORE BUYING WOULD OF SAVED ME BIG GARAGE BILLS WHEN I FIRST BOUGHT. BE AWARE OF DEALER " ASTROLAND" HE SAYS HE KNOWS ALOT ABOUT THESE VEHICLES BUT KNOWS VERY LITTLE. IF YOU LIKE BIG TRUCKS THEN THIS IS THE ONE TO BUY.

• creatures published 14/03/2010
    Hello. I'm seriously looking into getting one of these day vans. I've been to one dealer in Sheffield. Can you tell me why Astroland was such a bad experience? They are based in Cambridge and far nearer to me than Sheffield. Thanks.
  • majeedkazi published 13/11/2008
    Hi, Welcome to Ciao.....
  • thereddragon published 13/11/2008
    The van...turns into a bed...? Wow! : ) BTW, it's best not to type reviews in all capital letters, as it's hard to read.