Review of "Choiceful.com"

published 17/06/2008 | samara84
Member since : 15/06/2008
Pro lovely looking range of products
Cons nothing to mention

"A Toastier that i fancied"

We bought a toaster that we fancied . The service we received from the seller was first class well packed in perfect condition and is working very well, what more could we want?

I liked the look of it because it contrasted with all my kitchen equipment. I bought one as a present too!!

seen the same product in local shop loved it found it here on Choiceful a lot cheaper. Top class seller, next day delivery ingenius packing. What more can i say? I was so satisfied with the product that i again bought the toaster for my sister for Christmas, she'd said she would love one but they were about £50.00 in the shops, this was a little more than i wanted to pay and searched on Choiceful, I bought this item for virtually half the retail cost, I was over the moon, it arrived in time for Christmas and packaged really well. My Sister was really pleased with it and just what she wanted. This enabled me to get a good quality item for a lot less money. Thank you to the seller, would buy again.
Good looking toaster, makes lovely even toast. Not nice and heavy like the conventional toasters but makes a fabulous cheaper option and still looks good in the kitchen. Thanks to choiceful for the lovely collection of toasters they have. It is really worthy buying it.
I had gone through so many online shopping sites but no site was able to provide with such excellent description and details about the product. Thanks to the seller for the wonderful presentation of the product in the website so that every buyer will have good idea before buying the product.

• manlybeach published 17/06/2008
    Good first review
  • just.bcoz published 17/06/2008
    hi and welcome to ciao great first review