Chris Moyles Breakfast Show

Community images

  • Chris Moyles
  • Comedy Dave
  • Rachel
  • Aled

Chris Moyles Breakfast Show

> Show product information

How do you rate the ...
How does it compare ...
How good are the pre...
How good is the cont...

User reviews

Filter by
Review type
  • Reviews with images (2)
  • standard reviews (6)
Product rating
  • (3)
  • (2)
  • (1)
Sort by Helpfulness
  • Helpfulness
  • Product rating
  • Date

Excellent

“• The Saviour of Radio 1”

published 02/04/2005

ProMoylesy, fun, humour, great team, Roy Walker!

ConsMoylesy, not enough news for some people, I miss m...

I have to say, when I first heard that Chris Moyles was taking over the radio show that he coveted for so long, I was pretty gutted. Partly because I really liked Sara Cox but mostly because I thought Chris Moyles was an idiot - to put it very politely. He made no secret of the fact that he...

> Read review

How does it compare to similar programmes?
How good are the presenters?
How good is the content?
How do you rate the guests?

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Excellent

“Moyles Redemption”

published 06/11/2009

ProRedemption Package is Maturing

ConsMoyles of Ofcom complaints - watery makeshift show...

Radio ONE - Chris Moyles Breakfast Show Date of Birth - 22 February 1974 The Chris Moyles Show runs from 06:30 - 10:00am URL - www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chrismoyles/ Salaried at - 494,000 (£) 2009 plus perks that makes him head and jam rolls above the rest -- -- -- -- "Redemption- an element of...

> Read review

How does it compare to similar programmes?
How good are the presenters?
How good is the content?
How do you rate the guests?

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Excellent

ProGets me to work with a smile on my face!

ConsCan be controversial and insulting

Chris Moyles can be likened to Marmite - you either love him, or you hate him. After listening to Sara Cox presenting the breakfast show from 2000, i did not think anyone could replace, nevermind excel at delivering this essential slot! Millions of people are entertained, Monday to Friday by the...

> Read review

How does it compare to similar programmes?
How good are the presenters?
How good is the content?
How do you rate the guests?

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Not for me

ProIt's good when there's a guest presenter

ConsWhen it's the Idiot, it's rubbish

The Chris Moyles Show. What a pathetic pile of drivel, interspersed by some good music once in a while. I used to listen to it all the time whilst driving to work and I did enjoy it once upon a time. But no longer. The show is fronted by the lovely Chris Moyles. It’s on Radio One in the morning...

> Read review

How does it compare to similar programmes?
How good are the presenters?
How good is the content?
How do you rate the guests?

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Super

ProInteresting, comforting and entertaining

ConsLimited selection

Chris Moyle’s; if you say that name to someone, you’re likely to get one of two reactions. “What a ~*&$” or “Legend”. Basically, you love him or loathe the man so intensely that your capillaries burst throughout your body. Personally I think that Chris Moyles is a man of many talents, and...

> Read review

How does it compare to similar programmes?
How good are the presenters?
How good is the content?
How do you rate the guests?

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Super

ProA great start to the morning I normal have a chuck...

ConsHe has too many holidays

Chris Moyles breakfast show can be hear weekday mornings from 6.30 - 10 on Radio 1 97 - 99 FM. Chris Moyles is, in my own personal opinion, the marmite of breakfast time radio. You either love him or hate him because he irritates the hell out of you. You won't find any "airs and graces" with this...

> Read review

How does it compare to similar programmes?
How good are the presenters?
How good is the content?
How do you rate the guests?

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Product Information : Chris Moyles Breakfast Show

Manufacturer's product description

Ciao

Listed on Ciao since: 12/11/2004